PARAGLIDE Hong Kong is operated in SAI KUNG.
Our paraglide training started in 2008, and we’ have been here to put you in the sky to fly like the birds in a safe & enjoyable manner and install the confidence and skills required to fly safely with others world wide.
Paragliding is one of the world's safest and fastest growing air sports.
Reasons: 1. If you have the right training.
2. Easy to learn in short time ( 8 lessons pending weather)
3. Non demanding but requires commitment.
5. Easy travel with equipment as very compact.
6. Leisure sport which offers many places to fly worldwide
and making new friends.
Certification: UNITED STATES HANGLIDING & PARAGLIDING ASSOCIATION
Level: P1 BEGINNER Pilot / STUDENT PILOT, ENTRY LEVEL HK$10,400
* PREREQUISITE: you must have your your own HELMET, RADIO, GLOVES.
Student package on request.
- 1. 8 LESSONS, covers all basics for paragliding.
- 2. text, flt.log book & the use of all necessary equipment .
- 3. USHPA membership, license.
- 4. Transportation fee to & from training sites.
- 5. groups are limited to 4 to 6.
Restrictions to entry level license, Limits flying entry level sites, & need supervision of instructor or other senior pilot.
Level: P2, NOVIC Pilot / CLUB PILOT HK$8,400
A. You must be a USHPA member.
B. Must have own equipment.
Student packages on request
1. pending completion of 12 flts,
2. Min.days required 6 to 8 days.
3. Transportation fee to & from training sites.
4. groups are limited to 6 to 8.
COMPLETION ALLOWS UNSUPERVISED FLYING.
Sites available in Hong Kong: SAI KUNG - Long Kee Wan, Ma On Shan, SOUTH LANTAU - SHEK O, Dragons Back, NEW TERRITORY: Pat Sin Range, Cloudy Hill.
REFRESHER COURSES ON REQUEST.
Full set quipement cost: HK$ 25,000 to HK$35,000 depending brand.
Paraglider glider, harness, reserve, helmet.
ALL PRICING FOR EQUIPMENT IS INCLUSIVE, DELIVEREY TO HONG KONG
Instructor Details: Steven Yancey
USHPA #: 74827
Membership Class: Rogallo
Pilot Rating: ADVANCED (P-4) By: LARS LINDE Date: 5/13/2000
Other Ratings and Special Skills:
Appointments: BAS INST
BASIC INST Exp Date: 12/31/2017
Special Skills: Foot launch, Cliff launch, Flat slope launch, Restricted landing field, Ridge soaring, turblance.